Our complete single ring dagger features our 18″ basic dagger blade, ebonized hardwood handle and small ball profile pommel. We offer 3 finishes: “Bright”, a bright antiqued satin metal finish. “Blued”, a heat blued finish. Naturally darker, more durable and rust prohibitive than chemical bluing. Finally, “Polished”, a bright shiny deep polish that provides the best rust resistance and detail preservation. We offer two tip types: Normal Tip (NT) (+$0.00), the standard rounded tip that easily accepts a rubber blunt and Spatulated Tip (ST) (+$10.00), a swelled and rounded tip that offers tip width of no less than 5mm (for groups that don’t like the rubber tip).
The guard features a single ring with forward facing quillons or straight quillons.
Customization options for the single ring dagger include:
- Guard and pommel finish – choose from bright, blued and polished.
- Tip type – choose from normal or spatulated tip.
- Choice of curved or straight quillons.
- Total weight – 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Grip length – 4.5″.
- 6.5″ forward curved quillons (tip to tip) or 8″ straight quillons (tip to tip).
- Guard material is 100 grade Domax steel.
- Pommel weight – 5.6 oz.
- Blade set to SCA Standard Rapier Flex (F2)- Medium stiffness, compliant to SCA Rapier calibration. 1.5″ – 2″ drop @ 6 oz. (170 gr.). Recommended flex for SCA, WMA and HEMA Rapier armored combat.